- Inspect and monitor quality requirements in accordance with Cabico’s quality assurance policies and customer specifications
- Perform accurate manual and visual inspection of materials and components, as per control plans and specification requirements.
- Work closely with the Production team to resolve inspections questions, identify non-conformances and take immediate action to support corrective action and resolution of all issues.
- Perform product identification and traceability activities, as required.
- Fill inspection sheets as needed
- Report quality issues to quality coordinator and production manager
- Ensure company QMS standards are followed and maintained
- Work with quality coordinator to perform root cause analysis to correct quality issues and customer complaints
- Interpret customer drawings and paperwork
- QC/QA experience, preferred
- Cabinetry or Woodwork knowledge an asset
- Finishing experience, prefferred
- Effective communication skills
- Engaged, dedicated, & eager
- Positive attitude
- Team player