WHY WORK HERE
Looking for a career with a human touch? We’ve got a job for you.
Achieve your full potential in an exciting production and service environment with a wealth of benefits and development opportunities.
- Living Wage Certified in the Niagara Region
- A safe environment is our priority
- Training and development opportunities to pursue the career that you have always envisioned
- Create the kind of projects people dream about across North America
- Be part of a team that values Respect, Engagement, Pride, and Teamwork
We pride ourselves on offering innovative products that meet and exceed the needs and desires of our customers. To help us continue to grow our product line, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our multidisciplinary development team.
An ideal candidate will have a keen eye for consumer product gaps and the innovation skills to fill them. You are a highly skilled market analyst with a proven track record of developing strategies for the entire product lifecycle from design to product launch and sales maturity, and then to the removal of less relevant products.
You are a confident leader with experience in guiding multidisciplinary teams to create products that improve consumer experience and thereby increase our market share.
With your experience and skills, your mandate will be to lead the product lifecycle process, including:
- Competitive intelligence and analysis
- Technology intelligence and trend watch
- Ideation and identification of innovation opportunities
- Development of project plans and timelines
- Opportunity studies
- Management of innovation projects (product development process) and product improvement
- Positioning of ranges and products
- Pricing strategy
- Product launch strategy
- Analysis of the sales performance of new and current products
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Industrial Design or Engineering
- Knowledge of wood or carpentry is an asset
- A strong understanding of our company culture
- Live, support and uphold our Core Values.
This challenge is for you if you are described as a product manager who:
- Enjoys working with colleagues and has a keen business acumen.
- Is analytical, structured and for whom every problem has a solution.
- Is curious and flexible in order to adjust according to priorities.
- Is passionate about project management
- Group benefits & Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Luncheons, potlucks, BBQ’s
- Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team-building activities
- PPE provided
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment opportunities without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We offer various training, guidance, development, and job shadowing or mentoring on a non-discriminatory basis to ensure equal opportunity in the workplace.