- Plan and build custom cabinetry, hoods, furniture bases, counters, etc.
- Operate table saws, routers, measuring equipment, hand, and power tools, and measuring equipment/devices
- Make the necessary calculations to comply with the specifications of the parts established by the customer.
- Perform tests related to the development of new products
- Cabinetmaking/Industrial Woodworking or customized Carpentry experience.
- Thorough understanding of carpentry methods and tooling
- Strong ability to read shop drawings
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Represent our Core Values
WHY WORK HERE
Looking for a career with a human touch? We’ve got a job for you.
Join our team! Achieve your full potential in an exciting production and service environment with a wealth of benefits and development opportunities.
- Entry-level positions available, will provide training
- Advancement opportunities to pursue the career that you have always envisioned
- Help craft the kind of projects people dream about across North America
- Join a team of outstanding artisans who share your passion for quality in every detail
- Choose an environment that’s safe yet stimulating and filled with exciting challenges
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment opportunities without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We offer various training, guidance, development, and job shadowing or mentoring on a non-discriminatory basis to ensure equal opportunity in the workplace.