- Assemble cabinets and doors with various wood types and finishes
- Use basic carpentry tools, hand tools, drills, saws, etc.
- Meet all predetermined quality, productivity, and scheduling standards in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure cabinets, materials and components are finished according to customer’s order
- Handle product as required to avoid damage, scratches, dents, finish
- Ensure safe operating practices are always followed
- Cabinetry assembly experience is an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles would be considered an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and transactional accuracy are must
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self motivated and works well with team members